At SphereWMS, we believe you deserve more than a “thank you for your inquiry.” That’s why we make sure that no question or request ever goes into a black hole. We know you’re busy and need a solution. So here’s what happens when you submit a ticket.
Tracking Your Ticket
- A request for support creates a trouble ticket within the system and assigns a ticket number.
- The system sends an email to acknowledge the submission and provide you with the ticket number.
- The response team reviews your request and prioritizes the ticket based on level of severity.
- Depending on the nature of the request and level of severity, the trouble ticket is sent to either a support team or technician.
- To keep you apprised of your ticket status, the response team provides on-going updates to you via email, and will notify you when the problem is resolved.